Pre-order Our First Christmas Together via Indiegogo
Need something spooky for your phone? How about the new Zombie Boy – PopSockets Grip and Stand for Phones and Tablets! Designed by me! I am pleased to announce that
Continue readingMerch By Amazon
Update 8: For one more week—until October 20, you can still participate in the Indiegogo campaign as it was. Even the perks with dates are in play as I was
Continue readingWelcome to InDemand
We are officially at 103% of the initial budget! All of the things I need to do to make this album a reality are in place now. Additionally, hitting the 100%
Continue readingLast Update: We did it and then some!
Update 5 5 days left! 15% to go! With only five days remaining in the campaign, we are at 85%. We still need $72 to hit the goal of the
Continue readingUpdates 5 & 6: Getting closer
9 days left! Visit the campaign
We are currently at 73% of the initial budget with 15 days to go! A few of the songs have instantly inspired fun design ideas for merchandise. Because the perk
Continue readingUpdate 3 of 8: The Perks Have Gotten Perkier! Plus a Sneak Peek!