Call Me Adam
Saturday, September 17, 2011
1. Who or what inspired you to become a performer? I think I discovered theatre and wanting to be a part of it after seeing a professional children’s theatre production of Babes In Toyland when I was 5. Annie (the 80s film) was another huge inspiration. For filmmaking, Star Wars.
2. What is the highest and lowest note you can sing? I dont know! I need to know. I’ve been trying to strengthen my upper and lower range is why, but I’m not certain which notes I can legitimately count. Lol I’m definitely a tenor.
3. Who is the one person you haven’t worked with that you would like to? I would give anything to do a play (or film) with Cherry Jones.
4. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received? Don’t get too wrapped up in the good moments or the bad moments. It all goes up and down.
5. If you couldn’t be doing what you are doing now, what career would you choose? I think it would be incredible to be an astronaut. Or a porn director. Why not?
6. Favorite place to rehearse on your own? As a Broadway backstage doorman, I get to be alone onstage after everyone has left. Just me and the ghostlight. It’s magical.
7. Favorite way to spend your day off? Movies, food, drink–anything with my husband. But I end up filming videos or writing. I need to rest more. Lol.
8. Boxers or Briefs? I mostly wear briefs, but both are sexy.
9. Favorite website? Youtube.
10. Superman or Wonder Woman? Ha! Ha! When I was a kid, I wanted to be Wonder Woman! But, now I’d rather be Superman. Though that Lasso of Truth is very tempting.
11. Do you have any strange or unusual talent that nobody knows about? Nothing I can discuss in decent society. 😉
12. If you could dream about anyone while you sleep, who would it be? I gotta say that dreaming about people you’ve lost feels like that “5 more minutes” we wish for.